Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I LIKE MJ, RIP MJ

Hey, if you're still here (confidante) .. we'll definitely talk abt MJ passing. I missed your voice. & missed teasing you also. I always find teasing you is an interesting daily routine to do. When you break into big laughter, I would join you too. Its fun. Talking & laughing together. Your laughs makes my day too. I know, when I talk, you probably can hear me from another world, I can imagine how you'll reply back. Of having you living in my heart always. Still... it's a one way traffic now when I just want you here to talk with me. You know right.
I'm sad with your departure. But I did not cry. No tears. Two reason to it. I knw you'll know why.
I like MJ. Great singing, great dance moves. He's no doubt an icon in many ways. Sad news he's gone. Not in time for his great comeback!.. What a pity when even the last rehearsals is done.
~Another day has gone I'm still all alone
How could this be You're not here with me
You never said goodbye Someone tell me why
Did you have to go And leave my world so cold..~
RIP MJ-- aboves lyrics from MJ song 'You're not alone' my favourite MJ song.
He sing it really with much appeal...

No comments:

Followers