Tuesday, June 23, 2009

什么年代

The workplace where I'm at now, really makes me into a very gloomy, unhappy depressing person... Whenever I knockoff & wake up the next day I felt fresh & ok but the moment I reach my workplace & starts working again, I just get very flareup irritated angry impatient busy...... by & by I don't see myself enjoying working here anymore, nor do I want to enjoy my work. I want 'OUT'. Deligently hunting for job. Thought of tendering before getting another offer. With their kind of managment, I really don't see how I can continue on.... + most importantly lack of people environement. I'm definitely opting out. I'm CLEAR.
There's this type of man I hated most...... 那种说话占女人便宜的男人. 这种人说话就是肤浅.比如他跟你说话你懒得理会 只是随便笑笑知之 他可能还会 误以为他说的话很风趣................................Do you talk like that? Please reflect if you do. Very irritating these kind of mens. Unless to your wife or lover 咁就算!, but definitely not to every woman you see....i.e Man: 妹妹你今天穿得好漂亮 不过不要穿更美. See. It's this kind of man la. Arse. 败类. Whenever I 时运底遇到, if I good mood I'll smile & let go. But if I happened to PMS, 不管此人有心无心 I'll not hesitate to retaliate back. K end of line. 鬼叫佢哋咁样讲嘢!

No comments:

Followers