Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ultimate decision

I've consider much aspects, still decides to tender in my resignation. & I did just last week 26 Jun Fri. I am serving my two mths notice nw. To put in a simple way 我不想让自己不快乐. I guess I really don't enjoy the work here anymore Piss. in... this 'kind' or type of environment. It's best that I leave & find another place that better fits me :) It's a bigger world out there, so long as I bring my courage with me I can go anywhere. Bound to find my own piece of heaven. You know it's magic, I felt relax after tendering in. OOoo I learn also sometimes life isn't all abt expectations & your continued pursues..., abt your bread & butter, abt your troubled mthly bills payment... . It's also about making things better for oneself. As much as I want to do (or achieves) for myself, at the same times I wouldn't want myself to be unhappy oso. I can't just remain here in this unhealthy environment knowing very well I'm so unwilling but stayed just for the sake of salary. Besides I don't earn big bucks here & even if I'm offered an attractive amount I'll probably only consider say ... doing it for 1-2 mths & then quit! :)

当我放下的时候我才发现原来我压抑自己那么多 so unhealthy.

No comments:

Followers