Friday, March 27, 2009

plan

The longer I stay here(current wrkplc) the more depressed I become. Actually I didn’t realize it until quite sometimes later, plus the culture & wrk here is really different…& can get really frustrative one. Plus it’s a one-man show, I’ve got no team players.
Whether I’m sad, frustrated or angry I’ve got no one to share. When I first started, still thought it was ok, then alrite I try but after a year plus, I think this kind of wrk environment just don’t suit me, I can’t fit into it!. I guess I need a plc with a bigger challenge, with lot of people interactions. A business organization perhaps hence right now recently I’m looking at a few options, an intention to make a switch. This thought’s really getting stronger each day , I can’t wait to leave but I can't afford to say go & go jus like dat. I don’t want to make stupid & impulsive decision. The field that I’m going to switch in... probably requires me to take a short-term course first. Planning planning planning digress.

No comments:

Followers