Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The 4th meet

He called out to me. Teasing me with that nick he gave me. Cross over, greeted me, we had a soft chat. He was gentle with his voice, good enough qns, he check me out. Ask me what my occupation was. I startled, for I got no gd answer to that qns. But I did replied ..with quite a lousy answer I thought. I pop back the same qns to him. [sorry but not revealing his answer here] I thought he had an occupation which fits him well. After which I casually remark "you 'punching card' here every wkend??" He surprise me by saying "..I'm here everyday right after wrk, ..my office just round the corner" (wide eyes) '..uh everyday ..uh ALONE!!(blank) I didn't know how to further react. But, he's a sociable one. People in the pub all call out to him. He had over time make friends with everyone in dat place. He introduces himself politely to my friends as well each time, so far. He seems charismatic. He look tired this time round. Really worn-out kinda look. Resulting set back from broken relationship still

No comments:

Followers