Monday, April 27, 2009

We lost one of our loves one

Feel really hurt. I lost one family member due to a work accident. Due to extensive injuries, we lost him. He is my younger bro-in-law, my youngest sister hubby. A very kind, cute, giving & accommodating person, he was. We loves & gonna missed him forever.

Living on gonna be many times hard for my pitiful sister especially. Never expect such unfortunate thing to happen. Is there life after death?? When ‘things’ get confirmed at the mortuary, that had been a painful, & hurting sight for us all. We couldn’t believe it, & it’s a Chinese custom for the living to tell good things to the dead, so that he/she can passed away well, coz we believe he can still hear us, his soul still hanging somewhere around us even if we can't see him. Then everyone start saying good things to him. A suave & positive man, he use to tell us this, how much one had in life are all predestined before born, how much wealth one had, how long ones’ lifespan gonna be, etc that if any mishaps were to happened to him, he’ll not be afraid to face it coz he knows he’s only answering to god’s will. Now that such a thing happen, we just can’t bear to lose him. 永远思念.
是应验命运或不是我们真的很舍不得.

Every body dies in the end. I ask myself what’s important in my life. I always say family is most important, when things happened, I am always there I honestly admit. But, where was I when they just want one family to spend quality times together. I’m either busy studying, pursuing ‘stuffs’, planning career options, etc, most of the times not around thinking back, I wasn’t really cherishing what I deem most important, not much. Now that, it’s one member short, I regretted with utmost pain.

No comments:

Followers