Wednesday, August 19, 2009

yes...this black one




picture taken from google source.
(Singapore) I was rushing for work, I took on this taxi. Yes, this chrysler 300c....after reaching my destination, I was shocked by how much I need to pay. Becoz of its exorbitant hop-on rate @5.00 dollars! & after including the peak hour surcharge & my meter fares OMG! I'm robbed but the offenders will not be jailed for it :( Had the LD (lady driver) inform first hand I would have boarded the comfort behind..... some more, this LD is extremely rude....she also changed me hurrily for me to ltr realized she short-changed me by bloody 80 cents. So dishonest. Anyway I lodged a complaint against her already. FYI, this type of taxi comes under SMRT - limousine cat. I think it's only right for taxi drivers to keep their passengers informed of their slightly higher rates for flag-down as compared to their competitors despite fighting for business.

No comments:

Followers