Friday, August 14, 2009

hate Narcissistic being


超级讨厌! people who're narcissisco...
You can talk abt yourself, you can enjoy taking pics/photos of yourself or others using phone cam or your digi cam. no prob but don't be so narcissistic la. When I bump into such ppl I usually turn my head & walk off... anywhere. I hate this kind of people. These kind of people usually spoils party/gathering/social activities. They live like they're the only being on EARTH. Like one of my gal friend very narcissistic, she likes taking pic of herself...then she can keep on bugging people to take pics for her if not you can see her DIY clicking away lo. Come on la it's a partying session lei, you meet for whole grp fun, can snap but, you don't snap the whole nite away ma....cannot tahan... when she approach me to snap for her, I say: I'm no photographers for ppl sorry...& the way they(narcissisco) pester you can be really annoying(noise pollution). They'll say take one la/take again la/wah lau one only la/last one liao last one liao, etc...like dat...
& these kind of ppl usually very vain. They like to ask bombarding Qs... like: look at me, I think I've put on weight (when they been taking sliming pills to keep fit) or do I look ok with this top/dress/hair? blah blah blah...

No comments:

Followers