Friday, July 31, 2009

looking forward

I missed home. I can't wait to move back home :( Staying out is really inconvenient. Been dying to get a new PC. Haven't got one since my last one spoilt. The desktop PC nowsaday is getting prettier & prettier, extensive features as well. Those wireless model. ..but I've also signed up some beauty package trying out some high-end products :( Hands-tight, I shall get my PC after the repayment of credit card debt.
I missed my pal in heaven. I missed K alot too (the lost of one family member)
After the renovation gets done, I would like to share my joy with few of my besta friends(ying yin, chris, cindy and sam) crab & beer :) I hardly celebrate or get to celebrate anything, but this one deserve a good happy time.
I find that I also need a good holiday somewhere(be next year). [Trip in mind: HK, Taiwan, some lonely island hee.]
mm...Gaining weight...I must hit the gym now! Need to lose my flabby thighs & underarm fats... :( I want to buy dumbells, gym mat, gym machine~~! ^&#%@&
Intensive gym! Intensive gym! gym!gym!gym!gym!gym!gym!gym!gym!gym!gym!gym!gym!But sometimes it's really hard...I can't resist carbohydrate..,deserts, coffee + around PMS I tent to eat more...strong food craving. Disclipine.

No comments:

Followers