Monday, July 27, 2009

finally something good happen

We finally had enough money to do a small scale renovation for our over twenty years old hse. That had always been a wish...now materialising :) Becoz of the renovation work that's in progress now, I am temporary residing at my sister hse. Mode of transport is really inaccessible. I missed my home. Staying outside home also increase my daily expenses(gotta eat out for all my meals:expensive & tasetless, no good) & becoz I have a very over the top calculating sister, despite being a very accomodating sis(me) living with her is really :( Too calculating already. When she go 'mad' she always upsets the whole family harmony. I really wonder why so.
You knw the new toilet(common & master) that we'll be having soon to come :) is design by me hehe~ very carefully & thoughtfully thoughtout. I hope everybody likes it :) Becoz of the renovation work, our family had big, silly & fussy fight over different ideas & design concept. Different people have different ideas ma. Sometimes people need to learn to put up or live with each other differences lo. One family ma.
I tendered but my boss seek for me to stay a bit longer. I agreed. He was very sincere when he spoke abt asking me to stay. I thought over & decided to extent my notice period for him. Be staying until the end of current year. But, I gave up a good job opportunity becoz of this. [有点心痛] No choice. I didn't want to eat back my words.
If K's still here, we'll have much to celebrate.
活在当下.
Those 4 word is important living in a mad world.

No comments:

Followers