Wednesday, August 12, 2009

hm sweet hm

The renovation completed. I've moved bck home. I'm really very :) I missed my rm & my bed. I had a gd slp even it's only for a few hrs :p The toilet done up really better!! cleaner brighter neater, if my momo let me design the kitchen it wld be more perfect. Anyway, d kitchen weren't too bad either. Over all better hse. Hopes we can all have a gd start. I hope less shouting days... Finally I get to eat hm-cook food again; also cook & make what I want to have as & when I want it. Unlike the period I stay out :( No more fighter planes whooing past, no more flowing of 鱼水 sound(really loud) just outside bedrm, no more LOUD tick-tock sound of d clock ticking away while sleeping... when I was residing at my sis hse. No mor nagging day in day out (i.e. remember to switch off lights/fans/heater, don't bath too long, etc) hassle-free (living with my sis is really difficult, sulky & caculating) She's still griefing(3-5 years ba) this period taking care of her ... no gd. Not independant, timid, aggressive, impatient, inconsiderate, her really extreme selfish character.... :( life gona be hard for me. No freedom. I really don't mind taking care of people it's her really inconsiderate & extremely selfish character that really gets to me all d time.... .. ...& you know her ears are only there for display...

No comments:

Followers